SPA BATHTUB TRAY BONUM
Spa shelf for taking baths and keeping care products in style. It is designed in four colors.
Each item has its own texture, as unique and distinctive as the natural material it is made of.
Thickness: 2 cm
To make our BONUM spa bathtub tray, we used only natural materials - it is made of wood (heat-treated ashwood, beechwood, or maplewood of your choice).
- the surface is treated with an ecological oil-wax finish to protect it in the wet environment.
It is packed in a recyclable cardboard box.
The weight of the tray with removable parts is 2.5 kg.
Its weight in the package is 2.8 kg.
The set includes:
- two removable parts,
- installation and maintenance instructions,
- a fabric bag to store the removable parts,
- 10 anti-slip stickers in an envelope that can be easily attached to the bottom of the tray so it perfectly fits the size of your tub.
- after taking a bath, wipe the spa tray and the vertical parts with a soft well wrung-out cloth to prevent water spots and stains;
- do not use soap or detergents as they contain alkali that can damage the protective coating;
- it is recommended to wipe the surface of the spa tray with special wood care products once every 3 months to maintain it in perfect condition.
- protect the spa tray from impacts, thermal shock, and long exposure to direct sunlight;
- it is NOT recommended to put hot tableware on the spa tray without a hot pad;
- do not expose it to too much water or water temperatures over 50°С;
- do not immerse the spa tray in water;
- the maximum load is 6 kg.
The product has a 1 year warranty with unlimited service life in case of proper care and maintenance. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear of the protective coating (scuffmarks, scratches, loss of gloss).