SAUVIGNON BLANC CANDLE grande
The SAUVIGNON BLANC candle has the scent of Sauvignon Blanc from the Marlborough Region in New Zealand.
The candle scent combines the freshness of currant leaves, new-mown grass, and sweetness of ripe gooseberries.
Its elegant and crisp fragrance will bring the vibes of a summer evening in the garden after the heat of the day subsides and the sun sinks lower, marking the time for some well-deserved rest and self-care.
The glowing flame of the candle gets diffused through the ribbed glass and seems to throw some rays of the setting sun right onto the surface.
Candle diameter: 8.4 cm
Box: 8,6 х 8.6 х 11 cm
Volume: 300 ml
Burn time: up to 60 hours
Weight: 570 g
The candle is made of ecological materials that protect you and the environment alike. No artificial dyes or chemicals are used in production.
The ashwood lid will keep the fragrance intact and protect the candle from dust when it’s not used.
After it is used up, you will be left with a lidded designer crystal jar that can serve as a glass for drinks or a holder for candy or your favorite little things.
• 100% soy wax
• Aroma and essential oils
• Lead-free cotton wick
The set includes:
• Crystal glass
• Ashwood lid
- When using the candle for the first time, don't blow it out before it has melted all the way across to the sides of the glass (about 2 hours);
- Do not burn it for longer than 3-4 hours in one go to keep its fragrance from overheating and losing its scent properties;
- Trim down the wick to 5 mm for a cleaner burn;
- Keep away from heat sources, hot surfaces and sunlight.
- Never leave the burning candle unattended;
- Keep the burning candle out of the reach of children and pets;
- Put it on a heat-resistant surface;
- Keep it out of drafts;
- Never burn it near anything that might catch fire.