GIFT SET — SAUVIGNON BLANC DIFFUSER AND CANDLE
The gift set includes the Amovino SAUVIGNON BLANC interior diffuser and candle at a handsome price (13% off the usual cost).
The interior diffuser is made of solid ash and glass similar to a wine bottle. This product is designed to be reused — buy refills or change fragrances to suit your mood and preference.
The glowing flame of the candle gets diffused through the ribbed glass and seems to throw some rays of the setting sun right onto the surface..
Scent: freshness of currant leaves, new-mown grass, and sweetness of ripe gooseberries.
Diffuser volume: 100 ml
Box: 7.2 х 7.2 х 36 cm
Weight: 510 g
Length of sticks: 35 cm
Diameter of sticks: 3 mm
Candle diameter: 8 cm
Box: 30 х 15 х 10 cm
Volume: 270 ml
Burn time of one candle: over 40 hours
Total weight: 500 g
The AMOVINO diffuser is designed to infuse the air with wine-scented notes and serve as a stylish decor item made of ash and glass.
The set includes 5 reed diffuser sticks. Adjust the intensity of fragrance by using more or fewer reeds, and don't forget to flip them over every couple of weeks for optimal dispersity.. Depending on the microclimate of the indoor space, a diffuser normally lasts around 3-5 months. The volume of 100 ml covers an area of 15 m², it will take a few diffusers to cover larger spaces.
Ingredients: Methoxymethylbutanol, Perfume.
The candle is made by hand and of ecological materials, No artificial dyes or chemicals are used in production. After it is used up, you will be left with a designer crystal glass for your favorite drinks.
• 100% soy wax
• Aroma and essential oils
• Lead-free cotton wick
- Avoid spilling the diffuser oil onto the wooden part made of ash. In case it happens, wipe the item with a soft dry cloth;
- Avoid soap and other detergents, as they contain alkali that may damage the protective coating of the wooden part of the diffuser;
- We recommend wiping the wooden surface of the diffuser with special wood care products once every three months in order to keep it intact;
- Always use new reeds with a new refill, whether you use a new scent or not.
- When using the candle for the first time, don't blow it out before it has melted all the way across to the sides of the glass (about 2 hours);
- Do not burn it for longer than 3-4 hours in one go to keep its fragrance from overheating and losing its scent properties;
- Trim down the wick to 5 mm for a cleaner burn;
- Keep away from heat sources, hot surfaces and sunlight.
- Use as intended only;
- Do not swallow;
- Do not use it with electric diffusers and humidifiers;
- Keep away from fire, heat sources and sunlight, at a temperature from +5℃ to +25℃;
- Keep away from children and pets;
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse with plenty of water;
- Avoid spilling the diffuser oil onto sensitive surfaces.
- Never leave the burning candle unattended;
- Keep the burning candle out of the reach of children and pets;
- Put it on a heat-resistant surface;
- Keep it out of drafts;
- Never burn it near anything that might catch fire.